Re: Linux 2.4 scheduler is RTOS-alike?

From: Elladan (elladan@eskimo.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 15:37:10 EST

The printfs could block, so B could run while A is blocked.

They might not ever block if you're always printing to the console, but
if they go over the network or into some sort of file or anything, they
could block.

If you want to trace the operation without blocking, you might make your
own printf that outputs to a ring buffer, or use internal counters or
the like.

-J