Re: must-fix list, v5

From: Daniel Jacobowitz (dan@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 16:08:31 EST

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 03:22:55PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Also at ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/must-fix/
>
> For verson 6 I shall go through the "late features" list and prioritise
> things.

Here's another one for your list: when CLONE_DETACHED threads were
removed from /proc several approaches were suggested to let procps find
out about them and none of them were implemented. There's some real
potential for badness with these mostly-invisible processes. Something
needs to be added so that we can display and detect them.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer