Re: xfs don't compil in linux-2.5 BK

From: Gregoire Favre (greg@magma.unil.ch)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 14:46:02 EST

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 01:52:18AM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

> if you are using bk, maybe not all files were checked out? Try
>
> bk -r get
>
> and if the error still does not go away,
>
> make mrproper
>
> and then
>
> make {,x,menu}config
>
> make dep does nothing in 2.5 and make bzImage is standard target, so you
> can abbreviate you command line to
>
> make && make modules && sudo make modules_install

Thank you very much for your answer, I have tried the bk -r get, but I
didn't get the 2.5.70 in the Makefile...
I am a little bit lost with bk. Finally I tried:
bk pull
bk -r co

And then I got the 2.5.70 and it still compiling it ;-)
(the xfs stuff is passed).

Sorry for the complete off-topic: I use DVB, and most of the time, the
one included in the kernel is outdated and I took the one from
cvs -q -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel
and the dvb-kernel/makelinks replace some files from the kernel with
symlinks: could I then use bk to update after?

An hudge thank,

Grégoire