Re: [patch] sis650 irq router fix for 2.4.x

From: Thomas Winischhofer (thomas@winischhofer.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 17:50:48 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
On Maw, 2003-05-27 at 21:42, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:

Alan Cox wrote:

I'm keeping an eye on it. The correct answer appears to be "use ACPI" once it works on SiS

It already does. No problem, except for idiotic OS string checks which require using a custom DSDT.

It only works for setups that choose not to use the APIC in the ACPI
setup. I know how to fix it (indeed I fixed 2.5 ages ago with info from
Ollie)

Granted. I have APIC disabled here.... (and never tried otherwise)

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria