Re: 2.5.70-mm2

From: Mingming Cao (cmm@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 17:40:27 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:

Any hint on when -mm3 will be out,

About ten hours hence, probably.

Welll ext3 has been a bit bumpy of course. It's getting better, but I
haven't yet been able to give it a 12-hour bash on the 4-way. Last time I
tried a circuit breaker conked; it lasted three hours but even ext3 needs
electricity. But three hours is very positive - it was hard testing.

I run many fsx tests on mm2 on 8 way yesterday for a overnight run, before I saw your previous post. Of course the tests failed with lots of error messages, but the good news is the system did not hang. Looking forward to mm3 out.