Re: [announce] procps 2.0.13 with NPTL enhancements

From: Xose Vazquez Perez (xose@wanadoo.es)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 21:48:44 EST

Albert Cahalan wrote:

>OpenBSD should merge with NetBSD.
>XEmacs should merge with GNU Emacs.
>CinePaint should merge with The Gimp.
>Windows should merge with OS/2.

>After you solve those problems, you can
>tackle projects that aren't truly forks.
>For example, we only need one editor.

this is my last e-mail, here at linux-kernel.
Too much offtopic, sorry guys.

read my post again. are you blind?

>> But to have two proyects, same code(more or less),
>> same goal. ^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^

what is your goal? is it different from procps2?
Yes! then ok, you win. I hope to see a top with
the rainbow at background and ps playing starmeup.

Robert, are you going to implement them too }:-) ?

-thank you-

regards,
--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's bug free.