Re: weird keyboard with 2.5.70

From: Konstantin Kletschke (konsti@ludenkalle.de)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 10:22:10 EST

Same here, well.

I use 2.5.70-mm3 and my PS2 Keyboard once swichted TO BIG CHARS. I
unplugged/plugged and it went complete mad, sound began too loop. I
unplugged and replugged, after a while it worked again...

Sometime a key is very fast repeated 10 to 20 times after pressed only
one.

On the other side, everything seems to be smooth and running fine :)

Konsti

--
2.5.70-mm3
Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <konsti@xxxxxxxxx>