Re: 2.4.21-rc6 ide-scsi bug?

From: Byron Stanoszek (gandalf@winds.org)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 18:10:11 EST

On Sat, 31 May 2003, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 03:57:11PM -0400, Byron Stanoszek wrote:
> > I'm currently using 2.4.20-pre5-ac1 with Andre Hedrick's IDE Patch applied. So,
>
> Do you need this patch? Why isn't Alan's code enough?

Um, no, I just never upgraded my kernel since 2.4.20-pre5-ac1. At that time,
ide-scsi didn't work in the -ac series, and Andre Hedrick had initially
released his patches for it to work.

I recommend sticking with the latest -ac version regardless. :) It has most of
Andre's patches in anyway, with everything else fixed--except for this one
problem.

-Byron

--
Byron Stanoszek Ph: (330) 644-3059