Working UP IOAPIC ?

From: Josh Litherland (josh@temp123.org)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 12:32:31 EST

Are there any mainboards for AMD Thoroughbred core on which the UP
IOAPIC works with Linux? I've tried several, all have had floods of
APIC error (02) and (00), and I understand from previous postings that
this indicates my APIC bus is buggy.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

--
Josh Litherland (josh@temp123.org)