Re: SCO's claims seem empty

From: Raimundo Bilbao (rbilbao@inzignia.cl)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 19:42:34 EST

El Dom 01 Jun 2003 21:19, Horst von Brand escribió:
> Paul Rolland <rol@as2917.net> said:
>
> [...]
>
> > However ..somebody must have realised, that this was nonsense and
> > removed it from the site.
>
> Perhaps due to the court decision in Germany, restraining them from
> claiming that Linux uses Unix code illegaly until the court sees into the
> matter...

What's up doc, nice to see you here ! :-D

Honestly, I don't know what to think right now, perhaps all that SCO's stuff
was a mere smoke-bomb (you kown, that's M$ bombs what we seen back in the
90's :-D agaisnt IBM ?, remember OS/2 --> xxxNT ?)

A chimp's IQ level CIO of any company don't start to sue everyone in the
planet if he have a little of common sense about they possibilities to win
(or else they must to be prepared for the linux's strike back :-} ), and for
this particular case they are, to say, very very wired (AFAIK they haven't
provide a concise probe of that _stolen-critical-olimpicus-code_ that nobody
else on this planet can write, except off course, SCO and their ilumminated
community of gurues :-D ).

cheers
mundo