2.5.70 (virgin) hangs running SDET

From: Martin J. Bligh (mbligh@aracnet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 15:21:11 EST

Pah, looks like I exceeded the lkml size limit ... resending as a
bz2'd attatchment ... sorry.

I thought this was specific to the -mjb tree for a while, but I can
reproduce it pretty easily on virgin 2.5.70 (but 2.5.69 didn't do
this). Andrew looked and pointed out it seems to be an i_sem (ISTR
some mention of /proc somewhere too?). Got a good sysrq+t trace out
of the virgin kernel (on 16x NUMA-Q) ... below:

Anyone got any clues as to what this might be? I'm stuck ...

Thanks,

M.