linux-activist archives

From: Hal Duston (hduston@speedscript.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 14:24:28 EST

Rob, Jonathan,

I am the webmaster for kclug.org, and can tar up the stuff I've created
if you like. I grabbed the archives from other publicly available
locations several years ago. I would assume you would rather have the
originals instead of my hackish processing of them. I do still have
them as well if the sites I obtained them from aren't available anymore.

Here is one of my sources:
ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/mail-archive/

Looks like my other source has been moved there as well.

Good luck!

--
Hal Duston
Webmaster kclug.org