Re: 2.5.71 go boom

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 13:11:25 EST

On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 08:50:49PM +0300, Jaakko Niemi wrote:
> I seem to be able to reproduce crash with 2.7.70-bk and .71.
> First, I tried getting dlink dwl-650 wlan card up on my thinkpad
> 570e, but orinoco_cs does not seem to want to even look at it.
> (any ideas what's the deal with that, btw?)

What happens if you plug in your cardbus card before the dlink wlan card?
If that doesn't work, please repeat your procedure to cause the oops.

In either case, could you send the output of lspci -vv at the
following points:

- directly after boot
- after you insert the cardbus card
- after you remove it
- after you re-insert (and get the oops)

Thanks.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux