Re: LKLM Archives

From: Martin Zwickel (martin.zwickel@technotrend.de)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 10:38:12 EST

ftp://tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux/mail-archive/

-----------

- stuff from ftp://ftp.uwsg.iu.edu/linux/mail.archive/kernel/
  1 Mar 1996 - now.

[you can ftp that yourself, I suppose]

- stuff from linuxwww.db.erau.edu
  96.06-99.09.

- linux-activists list archive
  Very fragmentary, Oct 1991 to Oct 1993.
  Also Oct 1993 to Jul 1995.
  Also Jan 1992 to Dec 1993.

- linux-kernel
  Jul 1995 to Apr 1996.

---------

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:24:23 -0400
"Jason Ledbetter" <jasonl@auspex.com> bubbled:

> Greetings folk.... I'm wanting to scan the LKLM archives for a series of
> posts that are stuffed in my memory somewhere. Is there a location that
> provides gzipped copies of LKLM coverying say 3 years?
>
> I've found http based archives on cs.helsinki.fi but not an ftp equiv thus
> far. If anyone has these or can point me to a location, it would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -jbl
>
> -