Re: Troll Tech [was RE: Sco vs. IBM]

From: Jesse Pollard (jesse@cats-chateau.net)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 07:15:17 EST

On Thursday 19 June 2003 15:18, Erik Hensema wrote:
> Jesse Pollard (jesse@cats-chateau.net) wrote:

[snip]

> > I've used both.. and believe me, AIX doesn't work ANYTHING like System V.
> > no virtualization (disks), no partitioning (systems), no distributed
> > operations, minimal networking, no Power support... (this was a 202e
> > prototype at the time I believe...
>
> Doesn't matter. SCO claims that relatively tiny portions of their unix were
> copied into Linux.

Or is it the other way...

Since the "tiny portions" were (reportedly) not supplied with dates, how does
one know which way any copying may have been done?

This ends up with Mark Twains reponse to the senator who took offense when
told "I have a book with every word of your speech in it...".

The senator was sent a copy of a dictionary.