menuconfig

From: Miloš Soukup (milos.soukup@post.cz)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 04:41:49 EST

Dear sirs,

I tried to configure my kernel for using ALSA driver: Menu
Sound->Advanced Linux Sound Arch and I got the error message:
scripts/Menuconfig:line 832:MCmenu71:
command not found
I use kernel 2.4.21-0.13mdk from Mandrake 9.1
I enclose my config file.

I would be grateful for any piece of advice
                       Milos Soukup

--
Ziskejte kvalitu, kterou si zasluhujete. Za minimalni mesicni
poplatek vam nabizime Antivir, Antispam nebo dalsi kapacitu pro