bkbits.net web UI oddities after last crash

From: Andre Tomt (andre@tomt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 12:27:31 EST

Hi

I noticed some rather strange behavior from
http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.4

Lets say, I go to
http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.4/ChangeSet@-7d?nav=index.html

So far, so good. No oddities here. Then I find "1.1002.3.2" in the list.
"[IPV4]: Be more verbose about invalid ICMPs sent to broadcast."

I click it. Okay, page comes up nicely, the header seems a little
strange, though. But that might just be a feature change (I'm not a
BK-user, yet). It claims I'm looking at ChangeSet
3ef76015xckdLSammmd1kjiJ7CJY4Q. Isn't ChaneSet's named by a number? Not
minding that too much, I click on the "all diffs" link. Returns nothing.
Hmm.. ok, lets click on "diffs" for the single affected file instead,
and behold, the right diff pops up. I try the same on some other changes
in the list, the same problems appear.

Whats happening?

--
Cheers,