Re: Serverworks OSB4 issues

From: Jan de Groot (admin@jgc.homeip.net)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 11:34:45 EST

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 17:47, Alan Cox wrote:
> What disk and other hardware is this ? Also what gcc

Maxtor D540X 40GB (the model number should be in the logs I quoted)

It's slave to a TEAC IDE CD-ROM, which isn't used (I don't dare to put
in any CD there anymore ;))

The mainboard is an OEM Asus CUR-DLS, which came in a HP Netserver E800.
The IDE disk was bought a year or two ago with much datastorage for low
price in mind (yes, we make backups every night ;))