Linux 2.4.21-ac4

From: Alan Cox (alan@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 13:11:57 EST

Hopefully this gets stuff back nice and stable. I'll start pushing stuff
to Marcelo soon and resync with 2.4.22pre

Linux 2.4.21-ac4
o Fix the postfix problem (Stephen Tweedie)
o Put in the not so nice ide scsi crash fix (me)
        | This fixes the first 99% of the problem so its
        | a definite improvement for now
o Fix exec file handling semantics (me)
        | Noted by Paul Starzetz
o Export mmu cr4 flag data for direct render (Ian Romanick)
o Resync various bits of missing docs (Steven Cole)
o Implement 2.5 like block exclusive for CD (Arjan van de Ven)
        in 2.4 (some burner like tools want it)
o Fix nVidia AGP (Marcelo Penna Guerra)
o JFS full file system fix (Dave Kleikamp)
o Add arch specific code for SH-64 processor (Paul Mundt)
o Handle scsi_unregister fail in gdth driver (Michael Still)
o Fix clock reporting printks for siimage (Pablo Martikian)

Linux 2.4.21-ac3
o Fix an hpt driver bug triggered by the new HPT (me)
        BIOS
o Initial VIA and S3 DRM modules merges (VIA)
        | These are marked up with some warnings and need
        | a chunk of clean up work yet.
o btaudio update (Gerd Knorr)
o Backport 2.5 ipc/sem.c fix (Manfred Spraul)
o Fix scsi_register failure path for aacraid (Michael Still)
o First crack at fixing the ide reset oopses (me)
o Fix the incompatibility between via audio and (me)
        esd/gnome desktops

Linux 2.4.21-ac2
o Fix an HPT37x oops case with 374 and non 33Mhz (me)
        clock
o Fix some emu10k1 oopses from the ac97 updates (me)
o Fix AF_UNIX dgram select problem (Krzysztof Halasa)
o Fix Make xconfig problem (Edward Macfarlane Smith)
o Add another new eepro100 ident to eepro100.c (Tom Alsberg)
o Fix aacraid new volume crash (me)
o Fix math-emu build with gcc 3.3 hopefully (me)
o Fix wrong comparisons on some sound drivers (Adrian Bunk)
        for codec detect
o Fix problem with eexpress driver (Shane Shrybman)
o Remove LNZ reference from Configure.help (Matthias Andree)
o Add support for Cirrus PCI/PCMCIA (Komuro)
o Allow both Cirrus and 82092 to exist together (me)
o Fix a remove race in the 82092 driver (me)
o Fix dnotify bug with read/writev (Zou Pengcheng)
o SiS IDE update (Lionel Bouton)
o Add PCMCIA bus ident to ethtool for pcmcia (Bill Nottingham)
        devices
o Backport 2.5 updates to overcommit interface (Rik van Riel)
o Synclink driver updates (Paul Fulghum)
o Fix z85230 losing frames by waking the queue (Stefan Tamas)
        too early
o O_DIRECT race fixes (Stephen Tweedie)
        | Tweaked a little to merge with XFS. XFS folks should double
        | check these.
o Allow use of db4 to build aicasm (J A Magallon)
o Revert problematic scsi change (fixes ppa/imm) (ChrisW)
o Further highpoint raid updates (Wilfried Weissmann)
o Fix data direction for start stop scsi command (Heiko Carstens)
o Fix a module loader memory leak (Keith Owens)
o Fix multiple ircomm bugs (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Fix irda qos handling, add tx_window setting (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Correct race in IrLMP (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Fix an RR/Poll handling error in irlap (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Update irda-usb driver (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Fix IrIAP leak (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Mask C/R bit in irlap connection address (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Fix some non modular build errors (Jean Tourrilhes)
o Remove duplicated junk from dasd_fba (Rik van Riel)
o Fix mac8390 typo (Etsushi Kato)
o Fix m68k floppy warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix apollo compile (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Update mac sonic driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix atari pamsnet driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix mac68k keyboard warning (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fbcon fixes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o M68K page handling fixes (Roman Zippel)
o Use ptrace_check_attach on m68k (Andreas Schwab)
o Remove m68k phys/virt fallback (Roman Zippel)
o Fix lmc build on some platforms (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Update meye driver (Stelian Pop)
o Update sonypi driver (Stelian Pop)
o Fix a couple of glitches in the added 1210SA (Hugo Mills)
        support for siimage
o Fix llc802.2 leak case (Oleg Drokin)
o Add more unexpected apic filtering (Randy Dunlap)
o Fix a case where hid rejected some UPS devices (Vojtech Pavlik)
o Fix via audio crash on setup (me)

Linux 2.4.21-ac1
o Further ehci fixes and updates (David Brownell)
o CPUfreq updates (Dominik Brodowski)
o Updated DMI blacklists and facility to disable (Arjan van de Ven)
        APM idling
o Allow an NFS to specify if d_revalidate is a (Trond Myklebust)
        stale handle event or not
        | Should fix CODA and VFAT problems
o Ignore residue on autosense commands in (Tony Battersby)
        sym53c8xx_2
o SiS frame buffer updates (Tomas Winischhofer)
o Add Xyratex to scsi list of large/sparse lun (David Lethe)
o MPT fusion driver updates (Pam Delaney)
o Hopefully fix the Promise SX6000 clash with (me)
        PDC202xxx IDE drivers when using 20277.
o Add a framework for plug in ac97 drivers (me)
o Fix IRQ handling in speedstep-ich (Samuel Thibault)
o Redo the AC97 codec plugin interface (me)

Linux 2.4.21rc8-ac1
        Sync with Marcelo 2.4.21rc8
o Fix megaraid tools breakage due to bad fix
o Add support for Dell XP 4100CX SCSI (Gregg Lebovitz)
        | Possibly a contender for the longest delay in
        | patch application ever (2.5 years)
o Fix force_ac97 printk in nm256 driver (Douglas Kilpatrick)
o Fix plip hang on ifdown/ifup (Stas Sergeev)
o Two more minor siimage updates (me)
o Handle PDC20275 on Promise SX6000 (me)
o Fix erroneous licensing clash (Kurt Robideau)
o DSCC driver updates/reset handling (Francois Romieu)
o Add initial support for Adaptec/SII 1210SA (Hugo Mills, me)
        | Tidied up Hugo's changes so we can cleanly add
        | more idents later
o Fix missing hid include (Pete Zaitcev)
o Driver for AX8817x based USB ethernet (Tivo, Dave Hollis)
        | Original driver by Tivo, cleanup by Dave Hollis
        | Supports Linksys USB200M, Netgear FA120, Dlink
        | DUB-E100, Hawking UF200
o Remove bogus printk in AWE driver (me)
o Fix init of mp_bus_id table (Herbert Xu)
o Fix double iounmap on octagon probe fail (Francois Romieu)
o Fix several floppy driver SMP races (Jens Axboe)
o Fix a shmem deadlock (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Fix ST16654 uart overrun (Ed Vance, William King)

Linux 2.4.21rc7-ac1
        Sync with Marcelo 2.4.21rc7
o PC300 updates (Henrique Gobbi,
                                                         Nigel Metheringhma)
o Fix ide-proc crash with no drivers loaded (Herbert Xu)
o Fix pc300 build with new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
o Minor | to || in fpu emulator (Margit Schubert-While)
o Fix remaining CRC32 build problem with luck (David Woodhouse)
o Use pentium3/4 targets with newer gcc (Margit Schubert-While)
o Remove DRM id string stuff as in 2.5 (Margit Schubert-While)
o Merge radeonfb updates for newer radeon (Margit Schubert-While)
o Add nokia 5510 to usb-storage (Markus Gaugusch)
o Merge hfsplus file system (Roman Zippel,
                                                         Brad Boyer, ...)
o Fix ac97 build on SMP (Adrian Bunk)
o Fix pcnet32 unload crash with multiple cards (Matt Wilson)
o Make it clear AMD IDE covers Nvidia (Paolo Ornati)

Linux 2.4.21rc6-ac2
o Add framework for pci_device_restart error (me)
        recovery
o Smarter vesafb ram handling for double (Thomas Backlund)
        buffering
o Fix vesafb docs (Thomas Backlund)
o Fix ppp_generic error path leak (Patrick McHardy)
o Add VIA P4M266 AGP1x/2x/4x support (Nimrod A Abing)
o Allow vga16 frame buffer on IA64 (Jeremy Katz)
o Fix & v && in sysrq.c (Margit Schubert-While)
o Remove various bits of old # if 0 in pdc202xx (Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
                                                         me)
o Further hacking on the SI680 driver (me)
o Add the Toshiba Piccolo IDE (me)
o Update ac97 layer so that it has alloc/release (me)
o Make the drivers use the ac97 changes (me)
o Fix up drivers not doing ac97 locking (me)
o Fix memory leak in forte ac97 handling (me)
o Always tune DMA on the SI680 as the BIOS (me)
        firmware doesn't.

Linux 2.4.21rc6-ac1
        Merge with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc6
o Finish off the codec->digital operations (me)
o Move i810 code into generic digital ops (me)
o Make i810_audio use ac97_codec ops properly (me)
o Add per card quirk handling to aacraid (me)
o Resolve pipe writing to r/o file systems (Stephen Tweedie)
o Add missing hidden device check (Mark Salyzyn)
o SG fixes (Douglas Gilbert)
o Update ACPI to next Intel release (Bernhard Rosenkraenzer)
o Fix pcibios code on SH3 for core changes (Paul Mundt)
o Resync tlan with Jeff (Jeff Garzik)
o Fix solutionengine build (Paul Mundt)
o SH build issues fixes (Paul Mundt)
o First cut at making modular IDE happy again (me)

Linux 2.4.21rc5-ac2
o Backport tlan update and add 64bit support (me)
o Make SiS APIC work (me)
o Fix incorrect strncmp in sclp driver (Pete Zaitcev)
o Fix further cmpci copy/user bugs (Hollis Blanchard)
o Update ACPI to newer intel base code (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
o Fix a bogus ; in the ACPI code (Pavel Machek)
o IDE I/O and DMA state machine fixes (Alexander Atanasov)
o Fix gcc 3.3 build of ma600 (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)

Linux 2.4.21rc5-ac1
        Resync with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc5
o IBM S/390 architecture bug fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
o IBM S/390 DASD driver fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
o IBM S/390 sclp fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
o IBM tape fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
o AGPgart support for SiS651 (Thomas Winischhofer)
o Fix emulation bug in the mips utsname handling (Ben Collins)
o Fix module list race (Keith Owens)
o Fixes to CRC32 library and optimisations (David Woodhouse,
                                                         Joakim Tjernlund)
o I/O pause waitqueue fix (Jens Axboe)
o Fix typo in ide Config.in (Carl-Daniel Hailfinger)
o Fix ac97 to init volume mute bit on volume (me)
        control lacking codecs
o Correct vm86 virtualisation of pushf iopl (Stas Sergeev)
        | Fixes some problems with dos4gw
o Nvidia AGP support (someone in Nvidia)
o Fix gcc 3.3 build of sdla_chdlc (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
o Fix gcc 3.3 build of olympic (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
o Fix gcc 3.3 build of DECnet (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
o Fix gcc 3.3 build of cs46xx (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
o Report -EFAULT back on /proc/misc (Daniele Bellucci)
o Merge S/390 ctrlchar handler fix (Pete Zaitcev)
o Add oneshot support to UHCI USB as well (Pete Zaitcev)
o Fix type errors in kcopy irq save (Guy Streeter)
o Major merge of aacraid updates (Mark Salyzn, Deanna Bonds)
        | 64bit stuff, raid mode, SATA, other new idents
o Rewrite the aacraid link list code to (me)
        be 64bit safe
        | This aacraid is likely to need a bit more debugging yet
        | and also there is work to do on error recovery handling
o Fix CRC library problem with ksyms (me)

Linux 2.4.21rc4-ac1
        Resync with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc4
o Allow setuid core dumps by a sysctl (me)
        | First test release. Note that you probably want to set
        | the core dumping path to somewhere like /cores/ via sysctl
        | when using this feature. Setuid cores are made root only
        | and owner rw only.

Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac3
o Possible fix for IDE lost IRQ problem (Alexander Atanasov)
o Add VIA KL/KM266 AGP (Dietrich Radel)
o Handle older Compaq ACPI * prefix to HID (Andrew Grover)
o Add mmio==2 support to the ide-dma layer (me)
o Clean up and document the CMD680 driver (me)
o Fix the CMD680 resource handling bugs (me)
o VIA 8327 IDE support (Vojtech Pavlik)
o Update SiS IDE for 655/630SET and oddments (Lionel Bouton)
o Fix missing exports for modular XFS (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
o Update worst case quota block count for ext3 (Jan Kara)
o Add CRC32 libraries backport (David Woodhouse, Duncan Sands)
o HDLC doc fixes (Krzysztof Halasa)
o Use tail -n for the posixly afflicted (Olaf Hering)
o Fix wrong use of strstr in reiserfs (Sam Ravnborg)
o Correct AMD enable bits (Vojtech Pavlik)
        | Should fix IDE boot timeout when probing empty AMD device slots
o Fix netlink compile with gcc 3.3 (Andrew Church)
o Frame buffer is in bits so fix vesafb (Adam Mercer)
o Make ksoftirqd cpuid match 2.5 (and allow for (Martin Hicks)
        100 cpus without overflow..)
o Fix a pcmcia without ISA crash (Pavel Roskin)
o Fix cs89x0 set_mac_address handling (Stefano Fedrigo)
o Update the ide tags I forgot to do before (me)
o Fix a delayed block/xfs problem from a missed (Christoph Hellwig)
        merge

Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac2
o Use pid_t for pid in aacraid (Walter Harms)
o Prevent user compiling both megaraid drivers in (Adriank Bunk)
o Fix missing wolfson codec bits (me)
o Add SIS648 AGP (Grzesiek Wilk)
o Fix devexit in kahlua audio (Adrian Bunk)
o SunRPC timer missing HZ scaling (Steve Dickson)
o Fix a bogus kfree in iphase ATM (Patrick McHardy)
o Don't clobber SMI APIC routing (John Stultz)
o Fix big endian rtl8150 (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix binfmt_elf leak on error paths (Oleg Drokin)
o Handle thread create errors in aacraid (Walter Harms)
o Allow a user to mark a disk as for scsi at (Matan Ziv-Av)
        boot even with ide-scsi is modular

Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac1
        Merge with Marcelo 2.4.21rc2
o Ensure we do not enable DMA on early SLC82105 (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Fix sclp compile (Rik van Riel)
o Fix C7000 compile (Rik van Riel)
o Fix CMD680/SII clocking problems (me)
o C7000 header clean up (me)
o Fix IDE setup for old PC202xx raid (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
o Update Quadrics PCI idents with vendor data (Daniel Blueman)
o Update XFS to current XFS (Christoph Hellwig)
o Update wolfson codec support with vendor (Liam Girdwood)
        supplied changes
o Allow user to override vesa video ram (Thomas Backlund)
o Fix ibm hotplug build (Geller Sandor,
                                                         Andreas Haumer)
o Fix ipmi build with ACPI (Andreas Haumer)

Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac4
o Fix vesafb over allocation of I/O memory (Adam Mercer)
        | VESA reports ram on card but that may be banked
        | and is more than we need to map. On 128/256Mb
        | cards we really don't want to have this happen
o Relaxed AML checking (needed for Toshiba (Rick Richardson)
        laptops and other stuff built with some old
        buggy AML tools)
o Fix v110 fill on hisax PCI (David Woodhouse)
o Ensure cable id pin setup is correct on hpt ide (Duncan Laurie)
o Quirkhandler for serverworks CSB5 IRQ (Duncan Laurie)
o Add NFSv3 pathconf/fsinfo support (Steve Dickson)
o Fix NFS close/open consistency setting bug (Shantanu Goel)
o Fix the mess in ibmphp_ebda (me)
o Add Vivitar Vivicam to unusual_devs (Thomas Rabe)
o Clean up lots of code that could use mod_timer (Vinay Nallamothu)
        so that it does (sch_csz, sch_htb, synclink, sdla_x25,
        sdla_fr, sdla_ppp, sdla_chdlc, sch_cbq, mptctl)
o Allow IDE drivers to reserve interfaces for
        found hotplug controller with no disk (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Intel ICH5 basic SATA support (Andre Hedrick)
o Merge some of Greg's ibmphp cleanups (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o vsprintf fix (Al Viro)
o Initial ICH5 audio support (Martin Schlemmer)
        | Please report any problems
o Merge new AMI Megaraid driver as megaraid2 (Atul Mukker)
o Add ALC100P codec (Ni Wei)

Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac3
o Fix copy/user handling errors in mpu401, (me)
        mdc800, eicon, vicam
        | From Stanford checker
o Fix an i810 error path bug that showed up (John Stultz)
        in new Macromedia flash player
o parisc arch code resync (Joel Soete)
o Merge big endian sstfb updates (Joel Soete)
o Fix compile with no quota again (without a (me)
        typo this time)
o Fix missing fc_type_trans (Andreas Haumer)
o Fix DRM 4.0 build (Xosé Vázquez Pérez)
o Fix SiS746 AGP merge (Volker Armin Hemmann)
o Merge XFS core code (Steve Lord, Christoph Hellwig, and a load
                                 more people)
o Merge current Intel ACPI
        | Except the mem= bits which neec bootloader resyncs
        | This breaks ipmi but that shouldnt be too hard to clean up
        | and should end up a lot nicer

Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac2
o Add hwif->rw_disk callout (me)
        | This allows us to remove the PDC4030 special case
        | and also allows for the 372N clock switch stuff.
o Add HPT372N clock switcher (needs testing carefully)
o TDFX framebuffer improvements/fixes (Jakub Bogusz)
o Hopefully fix legacy hd only build (me)
        |Reported by Jerome Chantelauze but different fix
o Orinoco updates (David Gibson)
o AGP update for Intel 852/855 (David Dawes)
o Fix leak in rio firmware handler (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix leak on aironet4500 error path (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix leak in roadrunner exit path (Oleg Drokin)
o Use the FAT free cluster hints in Linux (Björn Stenberg)
o Update Intermezzo contacts (Jörn Engel)
o Add DMI handling for broken PnPBIOS (me)
o Fix build without quota support (Pavel Roskin)
o Backport 2.5 slab poison improvements (Faik Uygur)
o Initial SiS 746 AGP (not for 8x yet) (Volker Hemmann)
o CCISS updates (support for 6404/256, cross (Mike M)
        platform fixes, 64bit DMA
o Fix the ide unregister deadlock bug (me)
o Generic XAPIC support (8 way HT etc) (Venkatesh Pallipadi,
                                                        Ingo Molnar)
o A collection of NFS fixes (Steve Dickson)
o Fix IDE makefile a bit further (Christoph Hellwig)
o Use new ieee1394 code (Ben Collins)
o Minimal S/390 fixes to get -ac running ok (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Update S/390 cio layer (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Update S/390 DASD drivers (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Update S/390 31bit emulation (Martin Schwidefsky)
o S/390 documentation updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
o 3215 driver updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Update S/390 ctc layer (Martin Schwidefsky)
o S/390 iucv updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Replace hwc with backport of 2.5 sclp (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Do the same with the 2.4/2.5 S/390 tape (Martin Schwidefsky)
o Updates to Serverworks IDE (Duncan Lane, me)

Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac1
        Merge Marcelo 2.4.21-rc1
        - Drop broken m68k ide change
o Fix PPC build (Olaf Hering)
o Fix up d_path handling (Christoph Hellwig)
o Update IPMI (Corey Minyard)
o Fix ext3 orphan race (Ernie Petrides)
o Update seq_file to match 2.5 (Randy Dunlap)
o Remove experimental runtime scsi switch for IDE (me)
        | Fixing it requires major ide register rewriting
o Fix a deadlock on ide_unregister_subdriver (Ben Herrenschmidt, me)
o Fix an ext3 quota deadlock (Jan Kara)
o Fix ohci single shot interrupt out (Frode Isaken)
o Update summit idents (James Cleverdon)
o Clear sense buffer before retrying command (Alan Stern)
o Fix 82092 on a PCI bus with no ISA bridge (David Woodhouse)
o Fix duplicate pid corner case (Takayoshi Kochi)
o Add VIA phy to SiS900 driver (Pedro A Gracia Fajorda)

Linux 2.4.21pre7-ac2
o HPT raid support for disk-spanning/initial bits (Wilfried Weissmann)
        of raid1
o Cyclades PC300 driver initial merge (Henrique Gobbi)
o Fix bigendian use of pegasus driver (Paul Mackerras)
o Fix copy/user bugs in zoran drivers (me)
        |From Stanford checker
o Fix copy/user bugs in sisfb (me)
        |From Stanford checker
o Fix copy/user bugs in intermezzo (me)
        |From Stanford checker
o Fix copy/user bug in cmi8330 driver (me)
        |From Stanford checker
o Fix copy/user bug in awe sound (me)
        |From Stanford checker
o Merge GPL version of UTS Global CLAW driver (Bob Scardapane)
o Make cardbus fall back to PCI irq routing if (Pavel Roskin)
        needed
o Fix sign bug in decnet (Oleg Drokin)
o Add AZT1008 PnP identifiers to ad1848 (Zwane Mwaikambo)

Linux 2.4.21pre7-ac1
        Merge with Marcelo 2.4
o Merge memory barrier bits (Zwane Mwaikambo)
o Fix ip_conntrack merge after free (Martin Josefsson)
o Stop failing sethostname from clearing entire (Stephan Maciej)
        field
o Fix Config.in syntax for ADMA-100 (Mark Lord)
o Remove IDE_DEBUG macro from 2.4 as well (Alexander Atanasov)
o In some situatiosn rq->buffer changes under (Stephan von Krawcyznski)
        us in scsi. Store the idescsi_pc in ->special
        where it probably belongs anyway
o Arcnet oops fixes (Herbert Xu)
o Pmac IDE update (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Jbd compile warnings fixes (Stephen Tweedie)
o Dquot lock fix (Oleg Drokin)
o I2c fixups (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o Scsi tape updates (Kai Makisara)
o Update DAC960 and Qlogic drivers for Alpha (Jay Estabrook)
o Fix non pci build (Stephane Oullette)
o Fix non DMA ide build (Andries Brouwer)
o Fix PIO boot serverworks IDE problem (Robert Hentosh,
                                                         me)
o Small nfs dentry/dir fix (Steve Dickson)
o Allow longer for diagnostic commands in scsi (Douglas Gilbert)
o Sunrpc locking fix (Steve Dickson)
o Make tty->count atomic (Jes Sorensen)
o Update ipmi (Corey Minyard)
o Fix multiplex syscall wrong return code (Ulrich Drepper)
o M68K IDE updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Small quota compatibility fix (Jan Kara)
o FPU copy fix (Ingo Molnar)
o MPT Fusion update (Pam Delaney)
o SonyPi update (Stelian Pop)
o Reiserfs journal fixup (Oleg Drokin)
        | Sanity test fail on old fs's
o Fix X.25 crash on unknown facilities (Tiaan Wessels)
o Fix iphase module on new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
o Fix ad1889 module on new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
o Ditto for nsp32, ips, rtl8169
o SiS frame buffer updates (Thomas Winischhofer)
o ndelay for m68k systems (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o m68k raw I/O updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix IDE completion race (Jens Axboe, Andrew Morton)
o m68k needs WANT_PAGE_VIRTUAL except sun (Richard Zidlicky)
o Remove duplicate copy of PROC_CONSOLE (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix swapoff crash (Szabolcs Berecz)
o Fix is_dumpable on zombies (Marc-Christian Petersen)
o Add vicicam to unusual storage devices
o Update sony unusual device entries (Hanno Böck)

Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac4 (not released generally)
o Add initial test support for HPT372N (me)
o Fall back to PIO if the BIOS got mmio setup (me)
        wrong for an SI3112/CMD680
        | Still doesnt explain some problems
o Update amiga floppy driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o AmigaFB wrong IRQ fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Amiga RTC updates (Kars de Jong)
o Amiga PCMCIA ethernet cleanups (Kars de Jong)
o Fix Amiga isa space mapping (Kars de Jong)
o Update apollo MMIO and pseudio MMIO (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix bitop abuse in 5380 drivers for m68k (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix m68k with recent binutils (Andreas Schwab)
o m68k prototype fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o m68k heartbeat config fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Convert m68k cache macros to be inline (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Update m68k VIA stuff (Ray Knight)
o Make m68k page size to fix warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Allow mac68k to build with no fb (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix m68k network driver warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Backport m68k page_to_phys from 2.5 (Richard Zidlicky)
o Move m68k low level iomap defines around (Richard Zidlicky)
o Update sun3 contact info (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o m68k warning fixes for scsi (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Optimised stack check for m68k (Roman Zippel)
o M68K spelling fixes (Steven Cole)
o Make all sun3 pages as zone 0 (Sam Creasey)
o Add ioremap for sun3 and use it in drivers (Sam Creasey)
o Sun3/3x updates and cleanups (Sam Creasey)
o Fix page calculation for first virtual page (Sam Creasey)
        on sun3
o Rename sbus structs for sparc compatibility (Sam Creasey)
o Update sun3 vectored interrupts (Sam Creasey)
o Dont update rtc from clock eveyr 11 mins (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Add Sun3 VME support (Sam Creasey)
o ISDN ppp locking fix (Patrick McHardy)
o Semtimedop backport (Mark Fasheh)
o Fix missing cli in isdn_net (Patrick McHardy)
o Handle radeonfb mobility cards reporting (Hanno Bock)
        no memory
o Add another broken APM bios (Arjan van de Ven)
o Add Centrino IDE support (Dean Gaudet)
o Fix ibm hotplug memory leaks (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix xjack memory leaks (Oleg Drokin)
o I2O memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
o Emu10K memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
o cpqfc memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
o dpt_i2o memory leak notes (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix -ac build on alpha (Ivan Kokshaysky)
o Fix fd leak in initrd (Pete Zaitcev)
o Megaraid cleanup/check fix (Oleg Drokin)
o sx memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
o Kobil USB memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
o USB memory leak fix on hub (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix iphase driver null cells bug (Eric Leblond)
o Fix non zero offset reads on /proc/cmdline (Dick Streefland)
o Fix pdcraid ioctl pass through (Jens Axboe)
o Make hdparm report error on cable refusal (Jens Axboe)
o Reiserfs warning fix (Maciej Soltysiak)
o Fix warning in make_configs (Maciej Soltysiak)
o Remove unused variable in ide-proc (Maciej Soltysiak)
o CMD640 locking bug fixups (Alexander Atanasov)
o General IDE driver resync
o Add another datafab kecf to the dev list (Chris Clayton)
o Fix wrong type for timer in aha152x (Christoph Hellwig)
o Avoid IDE hang on SMP when doing DMA->PIO (Petr Vandrovec)
        changedown on error
o Fix ide_wait_50ms fencepost error (Alexander Atanasov)

Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac3
o Add cpuid for SiS processors (SiS SiS SiS) (me)
o Fix basic ADMA100 driver support (Mark Lord)
o Fix memory leak on UFS error path (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix eepro100 ethtool hang (Jason Lunz)
o Fix procfs memory leak (Kazuto Miyoshi)
o Forte media driver update (Martin Petersen)
o WIN_SET_MAX crashes some old Samsung disks so (Jens Axboe)
        dont issue it on disks < 32Gb in size
o Compaq MS1000 may have sparse lun (Tom Coughlan)
o Add SiS FB idents for newer chipsets (Thomas Winischhofer)
o Fix vsscanf in hex mode (Kevin Corry)
o Fix 64bit jiffy cleanness in sis900, shaper, (Dave Miller)
        dgrs, qlogicfc and tty layer
o Reiserfs journal overflow fix (Hans Reiser)
o PCMCIA oops fix with HostAP (Pavel Roskin)
o Handle more panasonic compact USB CD-ROMs (Go Taniguchi)
o Extend USB hotplug to handle multi interface (Go Taniguchi)
        HID devices (eg IBM BladeCenter)
o Update ALi PCI ident data (TH Chou)
o Fix memory leak in ldm error path (Oleg Drokin)
o NCPFs ioctl passed wrong parameter (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix leak in ircomm core error path (Oleg Drokin)
o Make xconfig syntax error fixes (Andreas Gruenbacher)
o Fix memory leak in vlanproc exit path (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix iphase misaligned skb (I hope) (me, based on stuff by
                                                         Eric Leblond)
o Fix a couple of printk levels in IDE (Alan Cox)

Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac2
o Add PCI idents for ALi 1563 to dmfe (Clear Zhang)
o Busproc operations now error if unsupported (me)
o Make busproc handler return a status
o Fix IDE reset locking. We don't want an IRQ (me)
        poking around during a reset while the iface
        state is undefined
o Remove half baked request clean up code (me)
        from ide_do_reset. We require the caller
        cleans up first
o Add ide_abort functions to abort due to (me)
        host not target triggered events
o Remove a pile of surplus hwgroup checks (me)
o Fix the reset ioctl paths to use (me)
        ide_abort
o Fix PCI posting on ide resets (me)
o Call the dma_check routine when trying to (me)
        enable DMA via hdparm
o Add per driver abort handlers and use them (me)
o Forward port 8.0 ALi driver updates from (me)
        Clear Zhang at ALi

Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac1
o Merge with 2.4.21pre5
o Do the final hatchet work on drive->id (me)
        | IDE drive->id is now always valid so people
        | can no longer get that one wrong.
o DRIVER(drive) in IDE != NULL always now (me)
        | A dummy driver removes a ton of conditions
        | and a load of bugs
o Move modem awareness into ac97_codec.c (me)
        | Fixes CXT66 support I hope
o Minimal cmedia codec setup/bug stuff (me)
        | Note these codecs dont yet support AC3 and also
        | don't support volume control. May fix some sis7012
        | laptop setups with luck.
o Fix mkdep bug causing devlist.h problem with (Pavel Roskin)
        some versions of make
o Fix missing mtd Makefile entry (Adrian Bunk)
o APIC initialisation fix (Mikael Pettersson)
o CCISS update (Stephen Cameron)
o USB transport size handling fix (Alan Stern)
o Add AGP entry for the VIA EPIA (John Eckerdal)
o Add Laneed idents to pegasus usb ethernet (Go Taniguchi)
o Add HID workaround for OKI USB keyboard (Go Taniguchi)
o Add idents for MTT_TE MN128 USB ethernet (Go Taniguchi)
o Add USB quirks for another memorystick (Go Taniguchi)
o Some minor typo fixes to keep 2.4/2.5 easier (Steven Cole)
        to diff
o Fix several operator and precdence problems (Norbert Kiesel)
o cciss error handling unregister fix (Herbert Xu)
o Kerneldoc for user access functions (Jon Foster)
o Further ALi IDE fixes (Ivan Kokshaysky)
o Improved 440GX bios workarounds (Arjan van de Ven)
        | Thanks to the guys at Intel for hints on this
o AMD74xx cable detect fixes (Zoltan Hidvegi,
                                                         Vojtech Pavlik)
o io/irq in mpu401 must not be initdata (Daniel Ritz)
o Handle shared irq on pcmcia qlogicfas (Komuro)

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac7
o Next chunk of DRM merge towards 4.3 codebase
o Fix ide-scsi deadlock on reset with SMP (me)
o Add some sun arrays to the scsi quirks list (Joel Buckley)
        | They want multilun scanning always
o Fix skbuff abuse in atm lec (Chas Williams)
o Update the ips driver (Jack Hammer)
o Fix intelfb compile on SMP (Arjan van de Ven)
o One shot elevator contention fixing cache (Stephen Tweedie)
o Support swapoff from initrd (Stephen Tweedie)
o Add another transparent bridge quirk (Arjan van de Ven)
o ieee1394 sleep fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
o Use 0xff for cpu target (Arjan van de Ven)
o kmap leak fix for nfs symlink (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix incorrect kernel/user address handling (me)
        crash in swapoff (root only)
o kiovec accelerator (??)
o Export symbol needed by ipmi (Andreas Haumer)
o Add another 3c59x pci identifier (Daniel Kopko)
o Alpha build fix (Elliot Lee)
o Add new chips to e100 (Matt Wilson)

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac6
o Update IPMI to v18 (Corey Minyard)
o More intel PIIX identifiers (Bill Nottingham)
o Update e100 for new identifiers (Jeff Garzik)
o Update Athlon SSE enabler (Dave Jones)
o Update auerswald USB isdn driver (Wolfgang)
o USB storage updates (Matthew Dharm)
o Add tripp idents to the pl2303 usb serial (John Moses)
o Add a new ftdi_sio ident (Philipp Gühring)
o Remove unused ohci driver field (Johannes Erdfelt)
o Fix EHCI abuse of SLAB_KERNEL in interrupt (Oliver Neukum)
o Fix dhcp on kaweth (Oliver Neukum)
o Fix some wrong idents in the pegasus driver (Petko Manolov)
o Fix ipaq name in usbnet (Carsten)
o USB macro cleanup (Joern Engel)
o Remove proc files in uhci that get stuck
o Remove wrong comment in ohci/uhci drivers (Johannes Erdfelt)
o Roland SC8820 USB midi support (Andrew Wood)
o Fix USB naming bug (Johannes Edrfelt)
o Add ontrack to the hid ignore list (Greg Kroah Hartmann)
o Add tangtop to the hid blacklist (Greg Kroah Hartmann)
o USB scanner updates (Henning Meier-Geinitz)
o Fix an oom handling bug in sis drm
o DRM updates for Radeon
        | Flightgear now takes > 2hrs to hang on my R9000
o Fix various abusers of GFP_KERNEL in USB (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix aic7xxx updates eaten by exclude file (Sergio Visinoni)
o Use check_gcc on crusoe (Stelian Pop)
o Update sonypi and meye drivers (Stelian Pop)
o Make input layer accept jogdial as valid (Stelian Pop)
o Intel i8xx framebuffer driver (David Dawes)

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac5
o Fix the AMD ide bug() on boot up
o Pass device to outbsync so that we can whack (Ben Herrenschmidt)
        the bridge on weird platforms
o Default sl82c05 second channel to PIO0 (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o EHCI speed up fixes (David Brownell)
o Assorted cpia fixes (Duncan Haldane)
o SSE enable for later Athlon (Daniel Egger)
o 3com 3c990 driver (David Dillow)
o Fix config syntax error in DRM config (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
o Update pci-skeleton to fix pad bug in example (me)
        | Noted by Roger Luethi
o Supress popping when audio starts on via82cxxx (Jorg Schuler)
o Fix reiserfs direct I/O crash (Oleg Drokin)
o Allow cramfs initrd (Christoph Hellwig)
o Fix error path on dscc wan driver (me)
o Fix sign mishandling in epca driver (me)
o Fix sign mishandling in mwave driver (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix sign mishandling in mpt fusion (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix sign mishandling in aacraid (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix sign mishandling in tun (Oleg Drokin, me)

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac4
o Attach a fake id struct to old/unprobed drives (me)
        | Fixes a ton of special casing some of which was
        | buggy.
o Fix incorrect sign handling in setup-pci noted (me)
        by Oleg Drokin
o Fix bogon error returns from init_chipset noted (me)
        by Oleg Drokin
        | Fixes hpt366 crash on 66Mhz bus
o Fix mishandling of flash/disk combinations (me)
o Fix handling of /proc/ide/*/identify with (me)
        no driver loaded (band aid for now)
o Fix IDE hang on rmmod and on poweroff (me)
o Fix IDE printk <6> bug (Henning Schmiedehausen)
o Radeon no longer needs AGPgart (James McClain)
o REPORTING-BUGS typo fix (Faik Uygur)
o ndelay() for PPC (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o PPC ioflush handling (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o PowerMac IDE updates (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o 8169 missing includes for Alpha build (Geoffrey Lee)
o Fix sisfb build on boxes with no MTRR (Geoffrey Lee)
o Fix cpqfc build on Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
o Fix forte build on Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
o Add eth_io_copy_and_sum for Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
o Fix bogus semicolon in 8253xtty (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix incorrect if in megaraid driver (Oleg Drokin)
o Fix sign warning in radio_cadet driver found (me)
        by Oleg Drokin

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac3
o ALi FIFO setup channel fix (Al Viro)
        | This needs careful testing. Treat -ac3 with a lot of care
        | on ALi platforms and report how it goes
o Fix the dma waiting overflow (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Fix ATAPI devices on VIA8235 (Vojtech Pavlik)
o Add ndelay for Alpha (Ivan kokshaysky)
o Give ndelay sensible argument names (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix pcnet32 big endian filtering (Marcus Meissner)
o Fix ordering problem with PCI radeon causing (Chris Ison)
        DRI hangs
o Fix C3 gcc compiler flags for newer gcc (Jeff Garzik)
o Replace nvidia and amd IDE drivers with new (Vojtech Pavlik)
        driver
o Fix missing ; in aicasm_gram.y (Thibaut VARENE)
o NCR5380 trivial fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Make constants in maxiradio static (Arnd Bergmann)
o Fix typos of 'available' (Alfredo Sanjuan)
o Fix wrong checks in bttv ioctl code (Alexandre Pereira Nunes)
o Fix i2c_ack cris extra ";"
o Fix JSIOCSBTNMAP extra ";"
o Fix VIDIOCGTUNER on w9966
o Fix amd8111e_read_regs
o Fix smctr_load_node_addr
o Fix sym53c8xxx extra ";"
o Fix sym53c8xxx_2 extra ";"
o Fix cs46xx download area clear
o Fix hysdn bootup error handling
o Fix mtd mount error checks
o Fix dpt_i2o reset error paths
o Fix a jffs error path handler
o Fix es1371 error path on register
o Fix sscape operator precedence
o Fix copy counting in vrc5477 audio
o Fix cdu31a oops with data cd (Mauricio Martinez)
o Fix ide taskfile if ";" errors (Oleg Drokin)
o Add 3com 3c460 to kaweth (Oliver Neukum)
o Kaweth length/dhcp fix (Oliver Neukum)
o ISD-200 requires IDE (Olaf Hering)

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac2
o Turn on use of ide_execute_command everywhere (Ross Biro, me)
o First cut at settings locking for IDE (me)
o Add driver for CS5530 Kahlua audio (me)
o Fix wrong semicolons in system.h (Mikael Pettersson)
o Support root=nbd (Ben LaHaise)
o x86 byte order swapping optimisations (Andi Kleen)
o PMAC ide updates (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Fix mishandling of nfsroot port= option (Eric Lammerts)
o Fix ALi audio on systems with > 2Gb RAM (Ivan Kokshaysky)
o Enable generic rtc on PPC boxes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o Fix ide build with gcc 3.3 snapshot (Olaf Hering)
o Merge EHCI updates (qh state machine fix etc) (David Brownell)
o Fix radio-cadet SMP build (Adrian Bunk)
o Starfire updates (Ion Badulescu)
o Backport seq_file fix to 2.4 (Eric Sandeen)
o Fix ext3 crash deleting a single non sparse (Stephen Tweedie)
        file exceeding 1Tb

Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac1
o Restore the mmap corner case fix (Raul)
o Add sendfile64 to 2.4.x (Christoph Hellwig)
o NLM garbage collection hang fix (Daniel Forrest)
o Enable kernel side pcigart for radeon (Michael Danzer)
        | Requires recent XFree and ForcePCIMode
o Don't bash legacy floppy on x86_64 bootup (Mikael Petersson)
o Forward sony joygdial input to input layer (Stelian Pop)
o TCP session stall fix (Alexey Kuznetsov)
o Ian Nelson has moved (Ian Nelson)
o Add unplugged iops ready for hotplug IDE support(me)
o Add an OUTBSYNC iop for the IDE layer (Ben Herrenschmidt)
o Finish the ide_execute_command code (me)
o Switch ide-cd to ide_execute_command (me)
        | Always good to test stuff on read only devices first 8)
o Fix IDE masking logic error (Ross Biro)
o Fix IDE mishandling of IRQ 0 devices (me)
o Fix printk levels on promise drivers (me)
o Clean up duplicate mmio ops/printk in siimage (me)
o Always set interrupt line with VIA northbridge (me)
        | Should fix apic mode problems with USB/audio/net on VIA boards
o Add Diamond technology dt0893 codec (Thomas Davis)
o Add IBM 'Ruthless' platform string to summit
o Don't warn about IRQ when enabling a pure (me)
        legacy mode IDE class device
o Clean up radio_cadet locking and other bugs (me)
o Fix jiffies mishandling in eata drivers (Tim Schmielau)
o Quieten confusing DMA disabled messages (Tomas Szepe)
o i830 DRM update port over (Arjan van de Ven)

Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac5
o Fix erratic oopsing on 2.4.21pre3-ac* (Hugh Dickins)
o Fix an incorrect check in raw.c (Artur Frycze)
o Fix highmem IDE DMA (Jens Axboe)
o Fix the size of the EDD area (Kevin Lawton)
o Remove incorrect ACPI blacklist entry (Pavel Machek)
o SCSI memory leak fix (Justin Gibbs)
o Fix mmap of vmalloc area in kmem giving wrong (Tony Dziedzic)
        results
o Fix date in the microcode driver (Jonah Sherman)
o Fix incorrect smc9194 handling of skb_padto (David McCullough)
o Fix use of old check_regio function in umc8672 (William Stinson)
o Remove unused variable in sc1200 (Bob Miller)
o Perform ide_cs unregister in task context (Paul Mackerras)
        | This doesn't fix all the bugs yet...
o Fix bugs in the gx power management code (Hiroshi Miura)
o Fix the sl82c105 driver for the new IDE code (Benjamin Herrenschmidt,
                                                         Russell King)
o Remove cacheflush debug printk (me)
o Fix IDE paths in docs for new layout (Karl-Heinz Eischer)
o Generic RTC driver backport (Geert Uytterhoeven)
o HDLC driver updates (Krzysztof Halasa)
o AMD8111 random number generator support (Andi Kleen)
o Fix crashes on e2100 driver (me)

Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac4
o Finish verifying PIIX/ICH drivers versus errata (me)
o Fix handling of DMA0 MWDMA on early ICH (me)
o Fix compile in kernel for Aurora SIO16 (Adrian Bunk)
o Clean up various Configure.help bits (Adrian Bunk)
o Disallow write combining on 450NX (me)
o Ensure rev C0 450NX has restreaming off (me)
o Don't do IDE DMA on rev B0 450NX or later (me)
        450NX without BIOS workarounds for the hang
o Update Configure.help for HPT IDE (Adrian Bunk)
o Fix harmless code error in sb_mixer (Jeff Garzik)
o Fix ethernet padding on via-rhine (Roger Luethi)
o Add ndelay functionality for x86 (me)
        | Based on Ross Biro's code
o Add ide_execute_command (me)
        | Again based on Ross Biro's changed. Not yet used
        | This will be the new correct way to kick off an
        | IDE command from non IRQ context
o Matroxfb compile fix for one option combination (Petr Vandrovec)

Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac3
o Address comments on wcache value/issuing (me)
        cache flush requests
o Update credits entry for Stelian Pop (Stelian Pop)
o Backport some sonypi improvements from 2.5 (Kunihiko IMAI)
o Fix pdcraid/silraid symbol clash (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix ehci build with older gcc (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
o Fix via 8233/5 hang (me)
o Fix non SMP cpufreq build (Eyal Lebidinsky)
o Fix sbp2 build with some config options (Eyal Lebidinsky)
o Fix ATM build bugs (Francois Romieu)
o Fix an ipc/sem.c race (Bernhard Kaindl)
o Fix toshiba keyboard double release (Unknown)
o CPUFreq updaes/fixes (Dominik Brodowski)
o Natsemi Geode/Cyrix MediaGX cpufreq support (Hiroshi Miura,
                                                         Zwane Mwaikambo)
o Add frequency table helpers to CPUfreq (Dominik Brodowski)

Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac2
o Fix the dumb bug in skb_pad (Dave Miller)
o Confirm some sparc bits are wrong and drop them (Dave Miller)
o Remove a wrong additional copyright comment (Dave Miller)
o Upgrade IPMI driver to v16 (Corey Minyard)
o Fix 3c523 compile (Francois Romieu)
o Handle newer rpm where -ta is rpmbuild not rpm (me)
o Driver for Aurora Sio16 PCI adapter series (Joachim Martillo)
        (SIO8000P, 16000P, and CPCI)
        | Initial merge
o Backport Hammer 32bit mtrr/nmi changes (Andi Kleen)
o Add the fast IRQ path to via 8233/5 audio (me)

Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac1
+ Handle battery quirk on the Vaio Z600-RE (Paul Mitcheson)
* EHCI USB updates (David Brownell)
+ IDE Raid support for AMI/SI 'Medley' IDE Raid (Arjan van de Ven)
+ NVIDIA nForce2 IDE PCI identifiers (Johannes Deisenhofer,
                                                         Tim Krieglstein)
* CPU bitmask truncation fix (Bjorn Helgaas)
o HP100 cleanup (Pavel Machek)
o Fix initial capslock handling on USB keyboard (Pete Zaitcev)
+ Update dscc4 driver for new wan (Francois Romieu)
+ Fix boot on Chaintech 4BEA/4BEA-R and (Alexander Achenbach)
        Gigabyte 9EJL by handing wacky E820 memory
        reporting
o SysKonnect driver updates (Mirko Lindner)
o Fix memory leak in n_hdlc (Paul Fulghum)
o Fix missing mtd dependancy (Herbert Xu)
+ Clean up ide-tape printk stuff (Pete Zaitcev)
+ IDE tape fixes (Pete Zaitcev)
o Fix size reporting of large disks in scsi (Andries Brouwer)
+ Fix excessive stack usage in NMI handlers (Mikael Pettersson)
+ Add support for Epson 785EPX USB printer pcmcia (Khalid Aziz)
* Quirk handler to sort out IDE compatibility (Ivan Kokshaysky)
        mishandling
+ Model 1 is valid for PIV in MP table (Egenera)
+ Ethernet padding fixes for various drivers (me)
o Allow trident codec setup to time out (Ian Soboroff)
        This can happen with non PM codecs
o Fix broken documentation link (Henning Meier-Geinitz)
o Update video4linux docbook (William Stimson)
o Correct kmalloc check in dpt_i2o (Pablo Menichini)
o Shrink kmap area to required space only (Manfred Spraul)
o Fix irq balancing (Ben LaHaise)
o CPUfreq updates (Dominik Brodowski)
o Fix typo in pmagb fb (John Bradford)
o EDD backport (Matt Domsch)

REMOVED FOR NOW

- RMAP

REMOVED FOR GOOD

- LLC (See 2.5)
- VaryIO (Never accepted mainstream)

--
  "... and for $64000 question, could you get yourself vaguely familiar with
		the notion of on-topic posting?"