Re: PPP Modem connection impossible with 2.5.73-bk2

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 15:20:32 EST

I've got this exact same problem on 2.5.73-bk5. Connection gets dropped
just after a connection. When I switch back to a previous kernel everything
works fine. Setup is

        PAP authentication
        56K v.92 modem connection over USB serial connection
        UP kernel on P4 1.8 GHz

Let me know if there's anything else I can check.

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Never raise your hand to your
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       children - it leaves your