Re: networking bugs and bugme.osdl.org

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 14:26:50 EST

On Sad, 2003-06-28 at 01:32, Larry McVoy wrote:
> Is there any interest in having us mirror the bugzilla DB and work on
> making an interface that works for people with different needs? I had
> already assumed that I'd get hissed out of the room if I proposed this
> so feel free to say no if that's what you want.

I already pull chunks of bugzilla data into plain text for processing,
the more formats and tools the better. You can do a lot of great things
with large sets of bugzilla data when you throw it at a text indexing
engine for example.

One of my todo list items is to learn enough emacs to play with feeding
bugzilla data into the remembrance agent and seeing what happens