Messages from usenet@mailgate.netsplit.com

From: Scott James Remnant (scott@netsplit.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 10:57:17 EST

Apologies for the earlier empty messages from the above address.

For some reason in the middle of the night the news server decided to
stop feeding articles through the gateway, and instead started
generating empty messages back to the list.

I've taken the news gateway offline until I can figure out why it
doesn't seem to want to write articles out to its feeds properly.

Scott

--
Who has a nice slice of humble pie to eat.