Re: Linux 2.4.22-pre3

From: Jim Gifford (maillist@jg555.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 11:59:10 EST

Still receiving lockups. It it is about 2 days and 10 hours before the
system just freezes. I can use the sysrq keys to safely shutdown. No error
messages present in any logs.

As I stated in previous emails, when I run sync every hour, this prevents
the lock ups. I will try this under the 2.4.22-pre3.