Re: compactflash cards dying in < hour?

From: Torrey Hoffman (thoffman@arnor.net)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 16:34:16 EST

We have some SanDisk CF's here which have withstood at least 20 cycles
of fdisk, mke3fs, and installation of a mini-linux distribution. They
are all still running ok. (64 MB mostly, some 128 MB)

They have been accessed through SanDisk USB-to-CF adapters, and also
directly to the IDE channel of Geode-based embedded systems.

Torrey Hoffman
torrey.hoffman@myrio.com (work) - thoffman@arnor.net (home)