Linux makes me a hero

From: jlnance@unity.ncsu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 07:15:10 EST

Hi All,
    Thought you might appreciate this story. I got my Linux Journal
yesterday. It has a picture from the Incredable Hulk on the front
because the movie was rendered on Linux machines. I showed it to
my wife and told her that I had helped write the OS that rendered
the movie (I wrote the original Rules.make a long time ago). She
suggested that I tell my daughter. I thought that was a good idea
so I did and you should have seen the look on her face (no one can
get excited like an 8 yo can). She is quite proud of me. And I
am proud of Linux.

Thanks,

Jim