Re: Promise SATA 150 TX2 plus

From: Milan Roubal (roubm9am@barbora.ms.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 08:34:51 EST

Thanks for the answer, it has got PDC 20375, not
20376, but it changes nothing. As Alan mentioned
here: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=105440080221319&w=2
promise has got their own drivers. Have somebody seen
this drivers really working? My card is not RAID,
its only controller, I want only see the harddrives.
Thanx a lot
    Milan Roubal