Business Inquire.

From: ngozibrax@netscape.net
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 12:01:01 EST

Mr. Obichukwu Donald
Internal Auditor,
Office of The Accountant,
Eco Bank Nig. PLC. (EB)
16 Marina Street.
Lagos.

Re: Transfer of $32M

Introduction
 I am pleased to send this letter of inquiry/request to you from Eco Bank PLC (EB). As a banking institution with 27 branches in 16 countries, provides full spectrum of banking services to clients round the Globe, internationally engaging in e-business and e-commerce, including competition, e-contracting, intellectual property, corporate, securities, finance and venture capital, tax, banking, employee benefits and stock options.

Accordingly, we are seeing a broad, international diversity with the hundreds, if not thousands, of exchanges that have been recently established within our sector. This is by virtue of the business and geographic diversity of Eco Bank exchanges that presumably have some affect on worldwide commerce.
Hence; the purpose of this letter of request is to seek your concept/soliciting for your gesture to stand and receive the said sum in the honor of (late) Bopp Grimm an Albanian farmer/contractor who died in accident through plane crash, leaving his funds with Eco Bank.
Miraculously I discovered Account statement of the said sum during my last audit for the bank. However, there are no documents that specifically state the next of kin to the beneficiary. In the course of my further search, I also learnt that the victim neither had no WILL attached to this account as whom should inherit this funds known to the bank prior to his death which I supposed is a contract payment.
I am now contacting you based on my personal interest for the funds. But the possibility of some one from the black race to claim the fund without the assistance of a foreigner is not ascertained/guaranteed. Because I know of a truth that as soon as any white man tenders genuine information of the account which I am ready to give to you upon my receipt of your acknowledgement in acceptance to assist me, the bank will not hesitate to wire the sum to you immediately as the beneficiary's next of kin.
Please sir, I want both of us to collaborate and have this sum divert from the bank to our own favor. For clarifications; get back to me with your phone number via any of these email addresses: chukwury@netscape.net) or (donaldaka@mail.com) to enable us make look into this divine opportunity.
Thanks and please forgive my corrections.

Very truly yours,

Mr. Obichukwu Donald.