DEVPTS Fatal error to many file types mounted. All 2.5 kernels

From: imunity@softhome.net
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 20:33:58 EST

During the INIT phase after the inital kernel bootup!

I am using RH 9.0 on a Dell Laptop c840 Latitude.

Is this devpts not part of the 2.5 kernels? Maybe I need to remove it from
the modules.conf file in the /etc dir?

WHat has Happened to the "modversions.h" file in the 2.5 kernels. Some
applications need that source file in order to compile correctly!!