Re: netgear f312 (natsemi) under 2.5.75

From: timothy parkinson (t@timothyparkinson.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 03:14:04 EST

apologies for replying to myself...

the solution to this problem (for me) was to boot the kernel with "noapic" on
the command line. (note to self, always pay attention to email from dave
jones :-)

if anyone could point me to more info on this bug i'd be appreciative (an
lkml thread that i missed the first time around maybe?) thanks anyway!

-timothy