Re: 2.6.0-test1 some Problems (modules & touchpad)

From: Smets Jan (jan@home.smets.cx)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 05:27:43 EST

On 2003-07-15 11:53:55 (+0200), Joerg Stephan <joerg@jstephan.org> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> i've tried to run 2.6.0-test1 today on my acer aspire 1601lc, i've got
> two Problems.
>
> First of all, there is a problem with the modules (the same i had with
> some versions of 2.5.x), see output below.
>
> The second is, the touchpad of my notebook doesnt work.

<snip>

I have the same problem with the touchpad on a dell inspiron 5000e,
Also having problems with Maestro 2E soundcard (ALSA).

There is also something weird going on with my pcmcia (CardBus TI PCI1225)
ethernet card (NE2000 compat),
but I have to look futher into it to tell for sure it isn't working.

Kernel was compiling just fine, and I was using module-init-tools
0.9.13-pre-1.

--
Smets Jan
jan@digibel.be