Re: PATCH: seq_file interface to provide large data chunks

From: Vladimir Kondratiev (vladimir.kondratiev@intel.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 06:57:51 EST

Couple of weeks ago I submitted (for 2.4 series) the patch for seq_file
that fixes read() behavior to be able return more than one page of data.
There was quick mail exchange with Alan, he pointed out that there is
some more seq_file stuff (for "single", by the way). Since that - no any
information, whether this seq_file stuff is going to be included or, if
not, at least any reason. 2.4.22-pre6 released with no seq_file changes.

Regarding to this, I have more generic question: is it some way to track
status of patches? Accepted/rejected, scheduled for xxx version? For 2.5
kernel, Bugzilla provides this feature. What for 2.4?

Vladimir.