Re: Not showing ac2

From: backblue (backblue@netcabo.pt)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 20:10:02 EST

hy Pedro,

Just check if the source was really patched, maybe the source does not patch de Makefile and did not changed the EXTRAVERSION var that is where it should be changed, maybe the -ac2 patch it's for 2.6.0-test1 original, and nor for
2.6.0-test1-ac1, that's it, just edit the Makefile, and change the EXTRAVERSION to -ac2 and recompile everything and, your are done, you have uname -a, like you want.