Too much debug info in PPC iBook through evbug_event()

From: Miguel Sousa Filipe (m3thos@netcabo.pt)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 21:21:51 EST

I don't if this is supposed to happen, but my iBook just after boot was swamped
with debug information every time I pressed some key, moved my mouse or pressed
any mouse button.

The debug information came from:

drivers/input/evbug.c:
static void evbug_event(struct input_handle *handle, unsigned int type, unsigned
int code, int value)
{
     printk(KERN_DEBUG "evbug.c: Event. Dev: %s, Type: %d, Code: %d, Value:
%d\n", handle->dev->phys, type, code, value);
}

The system was unusable, since typing the username meant flooding the screen
with several lines of debug info.

Miguel Sousa Filipe