Re: PS2 mouse going nuts during cdparanoia session.

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 06:15:04 EST

Dave just a random pondering looking over the code - does it make any
difference if you stick a udelay(50) at the top of wait_read and
wait_write in i8042.c. Right now we don't always seem to honour the
delays for certain specific patterns of I/O and interrupt.

Ditto the read_status/read_data loop in the _interrupt code path.