Re: BK Licence: Protocols and Research

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 17:01:08 EST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 10:01:07PM +0100, Rory Browne wrote:
> [is unhappy about our license enforcement]

I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not personal. We'll protect our code
just like you will protect yours. This community is very aggressive at
protecting their work, look at the recent fuss over the Linksys device
that was using Linux. Nobody got upset at the enforcement of the GPL and
nobody should get upset at us enforcing our license.

It's not personal, don't take it that way, it wasn't intended that way.

--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm