offtopic crap (was Re: Bitkeeper)

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 20:05:06 EST

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:50:46 +0100 (BST)
James Simmons <jsimmons@infradead.org> wrote:

> These threads are getting annoying :-<

I agree. As vger postmaster I think I'll start shitcanning them, but
unfortunately most of these threads startup while I'm sleeping so it's
hard for me to get a regexp in place to block the thread.

So, let me put it this way, if you start a BK flame thread it is _YOU_
who I will blacklist from posting to vger.kernel.org