Re: [BUG REPORT 2.6.0] cisco airo_cs scheduling while atomic

From: Tom Sightler (ttsig@tuxyturvy.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 23:36:52 EST

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 23:00, Andrew Morton wrote:
> James Bourne <jbourne@hardrock.org> wrote:
> >
> > > I've been waiting months for someone to test this patch. Can you please do
> > > so?
> >
> > Well, the error is gone, unfortunately I won't have anything for the card to
> > talk to until monday (or if I take my laptop for a car ride...).
>
> Well Daniel Ritz has posted a big fix to the driver so I threw mine away.
> I'll include it in the next -mm, so please test that.

I've applied Daniel's patch to my 2.6.0-test1-mm1 tree on two of my test
systems (a PCMCIA and PCI version of the Aironet 350 series) and both
are working great. His patches look pretty obviously correct to me and
are much cleaner than the hacked up patches I've been sending out to
people to get the card working on recent 2.5.7x kernels. Just wanted to
report the success.

Later,
Tom