Re: AMD Athlon MP Machine check exceptions

From: Ian Molton (spyro@f2s.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 18:33:08 EST

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:59:35 +0100
"Dr. David Alan Gilbert" <gilbertd@treblig.org> wrote:

> Thats from 2.5.75 on a dual Athlon MP on a Tyan 760MP motherboard.
>
> The machine has apparently been running fine for some time now - perhaps
> this is heat related due to the unusually warm weather over here,
> or perhaps it is the machine check polling picking
> up something that has been going dodgy for a while.

I've seen a couple of these too, and would appreciate knowing whats going on :)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup. - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/