Re: [2.6.0-test1-mm1] TCP connections over ipsec hang after a few seconds

From: James Morris (jmorris@intercode.com.au)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 00:58:13 EST

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Sean Neakums wrote:

> twenty. The problem seems unrelated to the amount of data
> transferred; I've tried both bulk rsync transfers and ssh sessions.
> I've also tested the same boxes over 100baseT; still happens.

It sounds a bit like a pmtu problem related to the wireless bridge, but
that would be dependent on amount of data transferred and should not
happen on 100baseT.

Transport mode (just blowfish encryption) looks to be working ok for me,
I'm able to ftp uncompressed kernel tarballs between two boxes over
gigabit ethernet with no apparent problems.

- James

--
James Morris
<jmorris@intercode.com.au>