Re: SiI3112 lost interrupts

From: Hugo Mills (hugo-lkml@carfax.org.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 16:55:45 EST

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 01:51:36PM -0700, Andre Hedrick wrote:

> Well I just now got it refixed (for two environments) and discussing with
> SiI how to address this in a final solution.

   That's good to know what's happening with these drivers, and that
there's a fix on the way. Thank you.

   Are you able & willing to give an estimated timescale for the
public release of the solution?

   Thanks,
   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
           --- There are three mistaiks in this sentance. ---