Re: Promise SATA driver GPL'd

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 18:08:06 EST

Roman:

I strongly believe you do not care about the OSC.
You have no desire to defend it.
You have ideas of utopia (sp) and gemme another hit off the bong.

I agree this thread is going no where and that nobody wants to ever
enforce the rule to insure the ideas remain. So GPL violations for all,
no one will enforce or stop grand theift.

Lets all hold hands and sing and have good thoughts because thinking will
result in karma, and that will solve it all.

Bawhahaha!

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group