Re: The Well-Factored 386

From: David D. Hagood (wowbagger@sktc.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:58:00 EST

David S. Miller wrote:
> And I don't care if you don't like my attitude, my job as
> list manager is not to be liked by people or to have them
> like my attitude. My job is to keep the lists clean.

I'd just like to say "BRAVO SIR!" I am glad to see you doing this, and I
support your actions 100%.

Anybody's right of freedom of speech ends when they force the unwilling
to listen - this troll was -10, Offtopic. He was not talking about the
kernel, any development of interest to the kernel, and I for one am glad
he is getting bounced.

Let him post his drivel-scribblings on Slashdot, along with goatse.cx,
the porn trolls, and the *BSD is dead trolls.