Re: PROBLEM: Problem with wireless PCMCIA card insertion on 2.6.0-test2

From: Jeremy T. Bouse (Jeremy.Bouse@UnderGrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 17:05:51 EST

        After recompiling with 2.6.0-test2-bk4 I am still unable to use
the CardBus 802.11b wireless cards (don't know about any other cardbus
device as this is currently the only device I'm using). The Orinoco Gold
will load the module and does not crash but it also does not allow it to
be fully usuable. It is unable to be configured for the ESSID and WEP
key. The Cisco Aironet 350 locks the whole system up but now with -bk4
does not produce any entries in /var/log/kern.log as I was finding
before.

        Regards,
        Jeremy