kernel 2.6.0-test2 hang in Starting RedHat Network Daemon

From: Viaris (bmeneses_beltran@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 19:08:50 EST

Hi all

I have problems with this new kernel, I compiled the 2.6.0-test2 but when
start the services this kernel hang in the service starting RedHat Network,
the message are:

INIT:Id"1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"3" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"4" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"5" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"6" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT:Id"4" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel.

I have in my grub.conf the oher kernel version 2.4.20, If I start with this
kernel, all work fine.

How can I to resolv this problem with new kernel?

Thanks in Advanced,

Regards