Re: [Dri-devel] Re: any DRM update scheduled for 2.4.23-pre?

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 06:21:43 EST

On Mer, 2003-08-06 at 16:44, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> > did you clean the tree up like in -ac's tree or did you take it as is
> > from some cvs repo ?
> nope, cvs. If Alan will be so kind to send me the fixes he made and I don't
> have to do the double-work, I'll integrate and test them up.

Your code won't work with 4.1 users i810 at least then, and has some
other problems that were fixed over time.

> Or another choice would be that Alan will send his drm 4.3 code to Marcelo
> once .22 final is out for .23-pre1 inclusion.

I can send him the -ac one minus the small change for the memory accounting
stuff easily enough. Thats a tree which lots of people have run (both vendor
and non vendor) so its probably a safer pick.