Re: [uClinux-dev] Kernel 2.6 size increase

From: Bernardo Innocenti
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 09:42:31 EST

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 00:02, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

I've read in the Kconfig help that JFFS2 still depends on mtdblock even
though it doesn't use it for I/O. I think I've also seen some promise
that this dependency will eventually be removed...

It's already been removed from everything but the Kconfig file... :)

So, let's try to remove the block layer from the kernel.
Do you reckon it would be difficult to do?

\X/ http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html