Re: kernel oops...

From: Jean-Yves LENHOF
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 15:41:51 EST

Le sam 09/08/2003 Ã 14:39, Jean-Yves LENHOF a Ãcrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I've just add two hangs with a plain vanilla kernel 2.4.21 on a Debian
> woody up2date. The machine is an old Pentium 100 with 64 Mb. Softs
> running on this machine are :

Seems the problem has gone by using the original Debian kernel 2.4.18...
Reading a little bit the different changelog of kernel between 2.4.18
and 2.4.21, it seems that there are some vm change incorporated (from
-aa)...but I'm not an expert at all.

Another thing is that the load is about 2 or 3...

I hope somebody will have an idea off what's going on...

Have fun,

Jean-Yves

PS : Please CC me as I'm not on the list