Re: DEC KZPSA SCSI card - is there a linux driver?

From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:59:30 EST

Hello Narancs , Try a google or altavista on KZPSA .
I found quite a few mentions for the device . Another thing to
try is to look the board over very carefully & see if it might be
actually made by another company & just re-stamped with the DEC
name & partno. , Like the DAC960's were renamed to KZSPC's by
DEC . Hth , JimL