Re: PCI1410 Interrupt Problems

From: Russell King
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 04:03:25 EST

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 12:00:48PM -0700, David Hinds wrote:
> I do think there is room for having some sane default settings to be
> used when an unconfigured bridge is detected. For most of the TI
> bridges, there is only one reasonable default for how to enable PCI
> interrupt delivery. The important part here is "unconfigured bridge":
> never fool with interrupt delivery on a bridge that has been set up
> by the BIOS, which covers essentially all laptops.

Note that I will be looking into this shortly - I've been putting off
a lot of kernel work over the last week due to the rediculously high
temperatures we've been experiencing in the UK, not wanting to add
any extra heat from either people or machines to an already baking
house.

--
Russell King (rmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) The developer of ARM Linux