Re: agpgart failure on KT400

From: Jonathan Morton
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:04:34 EST

agpgart: unable to determine aperture size.

For 2.4, you're stuck. It needs AGP3 support. The KT400 stuff in
2.4 only works if you shove an AGP2.x gfx card in the slot.
As soon as you put a 3.x capable card in there the chipset changes
mode, and as there's no AGP3 support in 2.4 yet, you're pooched.

Damn.

Maybe I'd better try and see how well 2.6 works for me. I'm guessing it's at least semistable, since the version number has changed.